Friday, May 23, 2008

Diva's Challenge #2


These challenges started from our monthly stamping "club". We laugh, cut each other up and occasionally stamp something! lol! Well, this is what I created for our second challenge. Lynda sent us this sweet Penny Black image in the mail and we had to make a card with it. The problem is that I made a mistake on both of mine and have to live with it. I hate how the water looks but I'm letting go now. It's done and over! :-)

Here's what my friends came up with. If they didn't post theirs yet they will be soon.

Lynda
Michele
Kim

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card! I love this little guy! I never heard about the challenge or even got the image. Have I already been replaced because I called first dibs on the last card?!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! I love your coloring! I also love that you put him on a circle. Great job!

Diane said...

What a fun card,lovely bright colors,I love it!