Sunday, June 8, 2008

Little Red Bug


One of the women I work with (who buys a lot of cards from me) just bought a (used) red Volkswagon Beetle for their daughter in college. They surprised her with it by driving it down to school to her. It was so fun watching Elana and her husband plan on how they would surprise her with it. They changed the plans everyday! They were SO excited. Anyway, I made this card for their daughter (who I've met a few times before). It's sort of a congratulations/good luck kinda card. I used the old, retired Groovy set from Stampin'Up but left off some the "flower power" stuff as it wasn't that kind of card. I put a tiny red rhinestone over the peace sign. Is it really Sunday already?!!!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wha;lt fun, I love your flowers on the card. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I learned to drive a stick shift in a litte red bug!!
(By the way...........what are those things in the corner????!!!)

Diane said...

How sweet,love the white flowers on the red,it's a great card!!!

Sharon said...

What an awesome card! How did I miss that stamp set, I'll need to borrow and stamp a few.