Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Whooo's There?


Just me... tee hee! Okay, check this out. There's an Ebay store called SimonSaysStamp that I buy from a lot. Why? It's everything I want. Fair prices, Cheap shipping, FAST shipping, and tons of cool merchandise. They have just created their own line of (clear) stamps and you won't believe their promotion... If you buy one of their new exclusive sets (they're $14.89) between now and June 15th, make a card and e-mail it to them, you can choose another stamp set FREE! Well, duh! I wanted one anyway. Well, actually there's like five I want but I'm trying to pace myself. lol! So here's card number one. I e-mailed it to them last night and now I'm waiting to see what happens next. I really "needed" some owls because of all the dang cute cards you all have been making!!!

Here's what I used:

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU Really Rust and Chocolate Chip, Going Grey Designer Paper
Ink: Black
Accessories: Photo corner punch, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Old Olive and Really Rust SU Markers, Copper Brads, ribbon, piercing tool

No comments: