Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FS73 My Friend Michele!

A few weeks ago the Featured Stamper on SCS was non other then my stamping friend Michele, commonly know as Chelemom! Well, I just had to do the challenge! For those of you who might not be familar with this challenge, a different stamper is chosen each week. You go into their SCS Gallery and choose a layout you'd like to use. You must change at least two things about the card. This is what I did.

What I used:

Stamps
: SU Wanted, Hero Arts (sentiment)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, SU dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU star punches, natural hemp cord, brads, button snap (unknown)





Michele's Card

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love this card!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love everything about it!!!