Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Relaxing ...




Since my last post, I've been doing a lot of relaxing and enjoying my time off from work. It almost feels like too much relaxing. Is that even possible?!!! The weekend was fun and the weather was great for swimming and being outdoors. Saturday night Rich and I went to the movies and saw the new Batman movie, Dark Knight. The movie was okay but I think I'm getting too old to go to the movies. It's so loud in there we could hardly stand it! None of the younger people seemed to mind so we're assuming it's just our age.

This morning I got up, made some coffee and read a book for a while! Now that's cool! I would have gone out for breakfast on my deck but we had terrible storms here last night and it was really muggy and wet out there this morning. (We were really lucky that we didn't have the storm damage that some had that aren't too far from where I live. Many people are still without power! The lightning was quite a show in the sky and it seemed to go on for hours...

I thought I'd share a few photos of what I've been up to the last few days. Sunday the kids came over and we went swimming. Here's a few shots of our grandson Zach. He's a pretty good little swimmer and has no fear of the water at all. He just figured out a few weeks ago how much fun it is to jump in so he wants to do it constantly (which can get tiring as the adult who has to watch his every move...)!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What a sweet little guy! I bet he keeps you busy and is also so much fun with it.