Friday, September 12, 2008

On my Mind...


It doesn't get much easier than this! Here's a quick and simple card I made using the Upsy Daisy set from Stampin' Up. I used Rose Red paper, Regal Rose and Garden Green Markers for the image. The DP is from Basic Grey and the Scalloped Border Punch is from Martha Stewart.
I added some Stickles for sparkle and here ya go. EZ PZ!!! Happy Friday!!!

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS TO VOTE FOR ME! I'd sure appreciate it. It's so close I need every single vote I can get. Thanks to all of you that have already voted. I'm so lucky to know all you wonderful people...(((hugs)))

11 comments:

Diane said...

Oh how lovely!!! Love the colors and the layout,super sweet Joanne!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so pretty! I love quick and simple. The colors are gorgeous. Awesome card.

Cindy Haffner said...

So lovely Joanne, Happy week-end to you.

Shirley said...

Its easy peasy to say what a wonderful bright and cheerful card!

Sandra Smart said...

Just voted for you! Awesome card!

Susan said...

Oh that's so pretty! I love it. I hope you have the result you want from the votes! :)

Cheryl said...

Very pretty. I just love this new set and easy is great. TFS

Deb Neerman said...

LUV this, Joanne!

The color combo is sooooo pretty!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so pretty! I love the softness of this card!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a beautiful card!! Don't you just LOVE this MS border punch!! Great card Joanne!!

Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful!!!