Monday, October 27, 2008

SC198 A Doodle Christmas?



Hey! Guess what?!!! I didn't go to work today! On a Monday no less! I feel really guilty about it but when I woke up I couldn't stand on my right knee. It's one of the (arthritis) problems I have. First the doctor wanted to see me, then she changed her mind and the nurse said the doctor will be calling me. It's better now but I have a feeling that I'll be getting an injection in my knee... So, being at home anyway, I took advantage of the time off to make a few cards. This was the Sketch Challenge at SCS a few weeks back and I've been wanting to try it. I used SU's Doodle This for a Christmas theme. Do ya think it worked or not? I stamped and cut the flower out three times to acheive the dimension. Hope your day is going okay... (hugs)

Stamps: SU Doodle This
Paper: River Rock, Bravo Burgundy, Artichoke
Accessories: MS Lace Punch, Cuttlebug EF, Nesties, Photo Corner Punch, Gold Brads and cord, Stardust Stickles

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sorry about your knee but at least you got to stamp, love your card, that sketch is so cool.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, I love the Martha Stewart border punch! That's a hard sketch to follow!
Thanks for your kind comment.
Carole :-)

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love the flower from the Doodle This set. I think it makes a great poinsettia. Your card is gorgeous! You nailed the sketch. Feel better!!

Crafty Connie said...

Very cute card!

Shirley said...

Does it work? I think it's drop dead gorgeous! I love the dimensions of the flower too! I also really like the textures. Sorry about your knee, but I should have told you....stamping heals anything! Well almost.