Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's Cookin'?


I made this using some Cotton Scraps from Crafty Secrets. I wanted to make a few Thanksgiving cards and I don't have a turkey stamp! I found this sheet of Vintage Cotton Scraps and thought it would be perfect. This was so easy to make. Between cutting out the image, and using patterned paper, there wasn't much left to do but assemble it! The only stamping is on the inside and it just says "Happy Thanksgiving". Talk about easy! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was good. It was productive. I filled a card order and I got all my shopping done for Thanksgiving dinner. I feel relieved when I do that. Then I don't have to worry about stores running out of stuff. It's my turn to cook for my family. I really don't mind though. For me, maybe because I have been doing it for so many years, it a pretty easy meal. Take care... Thanks for stopping by! (hugs)

12 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Pretty card, Joanne. The colors are great...don't ya love easy!!

Take care
Karen

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your layout, so cool.

Curt in Indy said...

I love to make "no stamp" cards! You are right, this is perfect for Thanksgiving! Nicely done! Best, Curt

Carolyn Bounds said...

A fun and fabulous card for Thanksgiving!!! I am lovin' Turkey the Chef...I bet he's got ham, beef, or chicken on the menu;O} A simply beautiful card, and I love the gorgeous colors!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Michele Kovack said...

Ooooooohhhh, You know how much I love CS!!! GORGEOUS Thanksgiving card!!! Have a great holiday with your family! Hugs!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great card Joanne, lovely cards on this blog hun.Hugs Linda x

Crafty Connie said...

Very pretty card, hope you have a delicious turkey day. Love the Christmas cupcake. The colors are fantastic.

Tonniece said...

Very pretty Joanne. I've never used them before, somthing to look into.

Catherine said...

such a cute image and love the layout :)

Denise Marzec said...

Love all the brad accents. These cotton scraps are totally fun. I just worked with one for the first time...love 'em! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love that image! This is so cute and fun! Great card. Have a wonderful today tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!

Shirley said...

It's really cute Joanne. I love the colors too! Very warm and vintage on top of cute~!