Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hanna Gets Busy


No! Not like that! (snort)! Hanna is busy wrapping Christmas presents! See, she doesn't live in our world so there is no recession and unemployment. Gas is cheap, her job is secure and she has a pocketful of money! She eats whatever she wants and never gains an ounce. She has a perfect hair day, every day. Her biggest problem is gonna be how she gets the star on that tree from so far away! Guess the person that stamped this should have put her closer to the tree, huh? Umm, I guess that would be me! lol!
Serously, this is one of my favorite Hanna stamps. I've been waiting all year to use this baby! The presents under the tree are actually a stamp from MFT. Their stamp is a stack of three presents so I had to cut them. I glazed them with Crystal Effects and then Stardust Stickles. Almost everything glitters around my house at Christmas including my cards! lol! Well, Happy Hump Day! Just two more days to go before the weekend... Ahh... Thanks for dropping by... (hugs)

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love Hanna.

Catherine said...

okay... you just made me hate her. LOL! love her sparkly dress :)

Sandra Smart said...

so pretty! Love the sparkly dress!

Diane said...

She's all decked up for the season!
Love all the glitter!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Joanne, this is fabulous! Love all your wonderful details. This is such a happy card. Love it!

Annapurna said...

I love your commentary for the card and her dress. Once the glitter comes out, it spreads. Someone once said it is like herpes :-)

Very pretty card!

Teresa said...

Wonderful card!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy, oh boy, Hanna sure does have some long legs and I love her sexy boots. You did a great job on this card.

lisa said...

Oh she is just TOO much! Love this card!! The dress is fab!

Shirley said...

Lovely Hanna and she looks ready to party too! Great card!