Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Friday!


Well, the weekend is upon us, huh? I'm planning on spending most of it at home but will take a ride out on Sunday to see our beautiful grandchildren... I went out for dinner last night with a really good friend and had a great time. When I came home I made another card using this (retired) Polar Bears stamp set from Stampin' Up. I have really been doing well with getting my Christmas cards done this year! (I know, it's very shocking...) Have a nice day! (hugs)

9 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fabulous card Joanne. Love the colors and layout design. I'm spending time with my son & his family who are coming for a visit this weekend. My DH and I have been cleaning for two days in preparation, so I haven't gotten much stamping done...lol

I too will get to see my granddaughters! Yippee!

Catherine said...

cute card, cute image. Have a great weekend with your beautiful grandchildren :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Happy week-end, love those colors, so pretty.

Sandra Smart said...

oh my gosh, that polar bear is so cute!

Lisa Olson said...

Aw Joannne these are just too cute for words!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute is this! Love the polar bear all done up in pink! Have a wonderful visit with the grandbabies!

Teresa said...

This card is really wonderful!

Hope you have a GEAT time with the grnadkids!

DonnaMundinger said...

This card is adorable! Love the colors and what a great design. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comment. It's so much fun meeting people online who share the same interest.I grew up in Hinsdale IL. Where are you?

Shirley said...

What a great card! I love him! and I am grinning from ear to ear! How fun!