Saturday, November 8, 2008

SC201 Cardinal Wishes



Yeah! It's Saturday and I plan on stamping away the day... This is what I created for the Sketch Challenge this week at SCS. The cardinal is from Stampin' Up and so is the Certainly Celery CS. The Designer Paper is Going Grey. I used tiny little gems on the berries and then colored them with a Copic Marker. The base of the card is a creme color but I have no idea from where... Enjoy your day and as always I appreciate you stopping by! (hugs)

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Joanne this is stunning, awesome job.

Carolyn Bounds said...

My oh my...this card is defintiely a head-turner!!! I love the traditional feel of this exquisite Christmas card, and your coloring knocked my socks off:o) Love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Cheryl said...

Joanne I love the colors you have this one done in. Just gorgeous. TFS

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous. Love the cardinal!

Teresa said...

I love anything with cardinals but this is especially beautiful!

tyrymom29 said...

Gorgeous card ...I love your cardinal!!!

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Joanne. You did a fabulous job coloring the cardinal.
I just love it.
Take care
Karen

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous---love what you did with that cardinal stamp!!! Wowzer!

Shirley said...

The card is gorgeous, Joanne, from the design to the detail. How creative and beautiful!