Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow! Another Blog Award!


I was so excited to wake up this morning and find that I was thought of for another blog award! This one is from my friend Karen over at 6 Wacky Women!

The rules for passing this award along are:
1) the winner may put this award on their blog.
2)Put a link to the person who sent this award to you.
3)Nominate 5 blogs.
4)Put links to their blogs.
5)Leave a message for your nominees. Choose only 5.

I have so many blogging friends I hate narrowing this down so I just chose people that I haven't chosen before (I think!)

Pat
Diane
Shirley
Chris
Catherine

2 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Congratulations, Joanne!!!!

Diane said...

Well Congratulations Joanne!
And Thanks so much for passing it to me,I am honored!!!
Gee,I'll try to keep it going,me and linking don't go well together,lol. I have a hard time with that,but don't tell anyone,ok.